LOCAL JOB BOARD
Sunrise Lake Beach Club - Multiple Positions
Sunrise Lake Beach Club and Camp Sunrise Lake are looking for positive, energetic, and caring applicants to make the Summer 2024 season the best one yet! Available positions include Boat Attendants and Cashiers (14 & up), Lifeguards (16 & up), and Camp Counselors (16 & up).
For more info on these jobs or other seasonal positions available, please call 973.326.7616, or email [email protected].
TeleCloud - Sales Administrator
What are we looking for? A person who can get it done!
We are looking for a local Sales Administrator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and will be able to support the TeleCloud sales & operations team. A successful Sales Administrator will be very organized, and communicative and enable the team to sell more and do more. Fun fact: We support over 15,000 users and 1000 unique businesses so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make an impact.
What’s in it for you?
At TeleCloud, you will not feel like just a number. The right sales administrator can make a huge difference and be rewarded for your efforts. You can positively impact team members, clients, and partners every single day. We’re a regional team of 20+ talented people and our company is located right off the green in Morristown, NJ. We are looking for someone who agrees that working together in person increases creativity, collaboration, and joy. A hybrid work environment like TeleCloud is ideal for working together in person but also takes advantage of the flexibility of remote work.
This position will be hybrid: Morristown, NJ office up to 3x per week
- Support Sales: Sourcing and generating telecom and internet quotes, performing telecom carrier bill analysis, and preparing client-facing proposals and presentations in our quoting software, Excel and PowerPoint. Will attend sales meetings remotely (video) and in person to support sales efforts. Coordinate and run client and partner “kick-off” onboarding calls.
- Support the Executive Team locally Ability to execute large and small projects (event planning locally, gifting to partners, email marketing, vendor coordination, whiteboard quarterly goals in person)
- Internal Systems Upkeep (CRM) which includes: ensuring data accuracy within HubSpot (our CRM) for active customers, contacts, prospects, and deals; keeping track of all sales leads; running and preparing accurate sales reports and dashboards. Must be strong with systems (Asana, Microsoft, PowerPoint among others)
- Tracking and Reporting ability to measure, track, and accurately report on all sales-related activities per week, month, and year using systems
- Calendar Management & Coordination: Proactively managing multiple calendars from sales to ops and uncovering issues before they arise.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales coordination, administration, and/or operations position
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Comfort and strength using various software systems (we use Hubspot)
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Ability to work successfully across teams, coordinate across multiple stakeholders and projects
- Reasonable commute to Morristown, NJ
- Experience working for a telecom or IT service provider
- Basic presentation skills and ability to present new or add-on orders to clients and prospects.
- Creating marketing email workflow automation processes
- Salary = $68,000 – $80,000 + bonus (based on experience)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance with company contribution
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance (company-sponsored)
- Learning enrichment bonus monthly program
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401K with company match
- A close-knit and Non-boring work environment
Megan Pisano Design - Project Coordinator
Serenite Private Residence Club - Brand Ambassador
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to showcase your interpersonal and relationship-building skills while making a competitive income this holiday season? Look no further…
Serenité Private Residence Club at Camelback Mountain is seeking a limited number of outgoing and highly motivated Brand Ambassadors for our upcoming holiday residency at the Mall at Short Hills. Brand Ambassadors are an essential part of our marketing team as they develop relationships with potential members with the goal of growing our community.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Gain a deep understanding of how the private residence club membership works and develop the skills necessary to communicate this knowledge to prospective members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential members while booking personal onsite visits to Serenité in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
- Present membership to potential members with the utmost integrity, effectiveness, and professionalism.
The Brand Ambassador position has the potential for further growth and career advancement with Serenité as our work culture has resulted in a fast-growing company with even more excitement on the horizon.
Please reach out to Meredith by phone at 570.534.8840 or by email at [email protected]. For more information about our unique Private Residence Club, visit SereniteMembersClub.com.
NJ Battle Zone - Party Coordinator
- Check in/out guests
- Serve pizza, drinks and dessert
- Set-up and clean up party room
- Light cleaning (making sure that lobby and bathrooms are clean)
Hand In Hand Chiropractic - Chiropractic Assistant
We Are Hiring!
Where: Hand In Hand Chiropractic, 106 E. Main St., Unit C, Mendham, NJ 07945
Please see instructions on “How to Apply” below.
Job Description: Chiropractic Assistant
We are seeking a caring, personable, & professional person to add to our chiropractic practice as part of our team. We work with families & children in a friendly, open, & uplifting office environment that creates a sense of community for our patients. We are passionate about serving our local community by providing quality chiropractic care & a positive patient experience, and we are seeking the right person to help take our practice to the next level!
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and people skills, is detail-oriented & organized, and is self-motivated to work efficiently in a fast-paced, growing practice. This person is timely, has a positive attitude, and is always willing to lend an extra hand to assist our patients or the doctor as needed. Ideally, this person has a genuine interest in health & wellness.
A chiropractic assistant helps with daily office management, is comfortable with patient interactions, and assists the doctor when needed to help the office run smoothly & efficiently. Job responsibilities include:
Office opening/closing (15-20 min before & after shift)
Answers patient phone calls & text messages
Daily patient scheduling in our Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software
Verifies insurance benefits
Assists with writing patient care plans & financial plans
Maintains office supplies/inventory
Light office cleaning (e.g. trash disposal)
Creates flyers on CANVA for office events, monthly calendar, special closings as-needed
Helps work special office events outside of normal office-hours (e.g. occasional in-house events, external community events)
Attends occasional *paid* seminar weekend for additional chiropractic training (e.g. 1-2x/year)
Reliable transportation (daily)
Professional customer service
Complimentary chiropractic care (for you & your immediate household)
Paid additional training
Paid seminar for training
Paid vacation (after 1-year of employment)
Additional bonuses for achieving specific office goals; to-be-discussed
Competitive Hourly Rate: Starts at $17/hr
Office hours: (Note, please allow 15-20 min before and after each shift for office opening/closing)
Monday: 9am-12pm, 3-6pm
Wednesday: 9am-12pm, 3-6pm
How to Apply: If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send us a PDF of your current resume to [email protected].
Farmstead Arts - Marketing Director
We are seeking a part time Director of Marketing for 20 hours per week. The ideal candidate has excellent spoken, written and social media skills. Work with an active trustee board.
*Publicizing upcoming events, (art shows, classes, concerts, plays, etc.)
*Growing and managing and active and volunteer membership base.
*Assisting with fund raising events.
*Marketing, development, and social media/multimedia experience
*Fund raising and Quickbooks knowledge
*Experience researching and writing Grants
*Website maintenance, design and editing experience
Hourly wage. Weekend hours may be required.
Attn: Hiring Manager
Peapack Gladstone Library - Library Assistant, Adult Services
Essential Functions of the Job:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing direct patron service at community events or at an SCLSNJ service desk including reference and readers’ advisory services to the public and uses appropriate tools and resources to identify sources for customers; performing off-desk responsibilities; planning, promoting and implementing library programs that encourage library usage and supports the goals of the SCLSNJ Strategic Plan, community needs, and changes in the technology and trends in the library services; assisting with maintaining and promoting library collections; and performing other library-related tasks as assigned by supervisor or branch manager.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; two years of related patron service, library, teaching or computer training experience, or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities; reliable transportation to attend trainings, meetings, or other assigned duties at other branches or off-site locations as required.
Reading materials and providing verbal assistance to library users in English; manual dexterity to handle books, software, and a variety of other media formats; intermittent sitting, standing, and walking; occasional bending, reaching, and stooping; lifting and carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs.; pushing or pulling objects weighing up to 100 lbs.; distinguishing sounds at various frequencies and volumes; distance vision sufficient to distinguish people or objects under a variety of light conditions; vision sufficient to view computer screens and spine labels under a variety of light conditions.
Job Type:Part-time, Non-exempt
Up to 20 hours per week
Since the library is open days and evenings, schedules may vary; including Saturday rotation; some holidays; schedule subject to change with notice.
Buddy's Pizza - Bucky's Pizza Maker
Scream Truck - Part Time Stocker
A cool, exciting place to work
(Typical hours: 9:00am – 1:00pm, or whenever you finish the job)
Attention to detail
Strong organizational skills
A desire to learn from a fast-growing startup
Food experience is a plus
plus all the ice cream you can eat! 😄
The Learning Experience - Basking Ridge
Homecoming: The Mental Health Shop Internship Opportunity
The Homecoming Shop is hiring our very first *paid* intern! We are NJ’s 1 st mental health shop. We believe in positivity, an open mind, innovation, and connection. We’re
hoping you do too!
Who are we and what is a mental health shop?
Just what it sounds like- a shop that provides for all your mental health needs. Over the past few years, we’ve seen an increase in those reaching out for support. Homecoming is the first of its kind- a source for all things mental health in our community. Our mission is to make the mental health conversation a little less scary and a lot more accessible.
Just like physical health requires regular care, it’s important for our mental health to get the same regular care. We do not offer individual counseling.
Our shop has fun things like mental health awareness apparel, therapist-created journals, weighted blankets, nervous system support cards, anxiety rings, and more!
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Hold down the fort (store) Sundays 11-5 pm weekly
– Light housekeeping (sweep, vacuum, dust etc.)
– Greet customers, provide information about the store
– Restock items on the floor
– Check out customers at the register
– Weekly chalkboard design
– Help to film/shoot social media content, if needed
Our ideal team member:
– Interested in supporting the growth of an entirely new brand and concept
– Honest and reliable
– Kind and open-minded
– Experience with developing Instagram content
– Dates: April 2, 2023 to June 4, 2023
– Pay: $15 an hour
– Weekly commitment: Sundays 11-5 pm
– The Homecoming Shop: 41 Main St, Chester NJ
Send us an email and let us know why you would be a good fit! [email protected]
The Nest Chiropractic - Chiropractic Assistant
Are you ready for a fast-paced, upbeat work environment? Your days fly by and energy is high! We are looking for an outgoing, genuine, and motivated person to join our Chiropractic team! Must be punctual, have great communication skills, and be a team player. It’s ideal if you are enthusiastic about a healthy lifestyle & enjoy kids!
Benefits of working with our amazing team include:
– You will see lives transformed in our office – and you are a huge part of it!
– We are a small business & truly value each team member. We are a “work family” & love and support each other. You are far from being a ‘number’ working here!
– Complimentary chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
– Paid training
– Paid time off
Chiropractic Assistant role includes:
– Patient greeting/interaction
– Scheduling appointments
– Answering the phone and emails
– Customer service skills
– Handling financials and credit card billing
– Checking, billing, and handling insurance
– Computer savviness
– Social media savviness
– Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
– Must be comfortable talking with patients and creating relationships
-Technician duties – positioning X-rays and taking thermal scans (no experience needed)
Compensation: $15-$20 per hour
Please email your cover letter, resume, and a brief description telling us about you to [email protected] Let us know why you’d be a great addition to our Nest family!
Fairview Farm & Flowers - Seasonal, Part-Time Flower Farmer
We’re seeking to expand our flower farm team for the 2023 season. This position is seasonal and part-time. We begin work the first week of April and end the first week of December, weather depending. The farm moves at an energetic pace, the tasks can be repetitive at times, and the work is physically demanding. We are looking for folks who like being outside (in all kinds of weather), are fine with working alone at times, can take direction and follow through without a lot of hand holding. We enjoy people who are upbeat, have a positive attitude and aren’t afraid to ask questions. While previous experience with plants is preferred, we are willing to train people who have the enthusiasm needed to work in farming!
What’s the job? Your main responsibilities will include:
– Harvesting (yes, cutting flowers but doing so correctly and efficiently)
– Weeding, weeding, weeding – and learning who is a weed and who is not
– Composting and Mulching (read: schlepping heavy things)
– Keeping up with the bucket washing (can be a lovely task on a hot summer day)
– Planting all kinds of things: from tiny seedlings to digging large holes for shrubs
– Using all the tools in a safe and responsible manner and putting them all back in their proper places
– Keeping things neat and tidy
– Helping care for our flock of chickens
Requirements for Success:
– Must be able and willing to lift 40 lbs. regularly
– Must be able and willing to hustle and be on your feet all day
– Must be able and willing to work in all types of weather conditions, including high heat, humidity, and rain
– Must have your own transportation to and from work
– Must possess effective and positive communication skills
– Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated in order to work independently on a regular basis
– Must be punctual
– You must be fluent in English but Spanish ability is a bonus!
We have the following positions available:
Committed to 16 hours a week; 8 hours on Monday and 8 hours on Thursdays.
Committed to 8 hours a week: 4 hours on Monday and 4 hours on Thursdays.
Committed to 4 hours a week: 4 hours on Monday.
Compensation starts at $16/hr. with performance goals set to increase compensation quickly to $18+/hr. for the right employee along with season-end bonuses.
To Apply: Please send resume and 3 references to [email protected]. Please put “Flower Farmer Application” in the subject line.
Please note: This position is not a floral design position and is specific to working on the farm.
Charlie's Lashes - Lash Stylist
We’re Searching for Lash Stylist!!!
Do you want to excel as a lash artist? Does working in a rapidly growing exciting environment with large potential interest you?
Charlie’s Lashes is a charming Lash Studio in Basking Ridge. We are looking for skilled, passionate, invested technicians to join our family of extremely talented professional lash experts. Formal training by Xtreme Lashes will be required. We pride ourselves on keeping our technicians up to date on all the latest lash technologies and continued education from our master stylist and Xtreme Lashes.
· Must be licensed in cosmetology, esthetics, or makeup artist. (or currently in school)
· Availability to work part time, full time, days and evenings.
· Experienced preferred but willing to train the right person
· Willing to learn new lash techniques
· Possess great customer service skills, interpersonal relations and be business savvy.
· Knowledge of health & safety standards in the beauty industry
· Competence in Xtreme Lashes application techniques and product knowledge
· Passion about the eyelash extension & beauty industry
· Curiosity, creativity and eagerness to develop your skills
· Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Positive, patient, responsible, and nurturing spirit
· Spirit of entrepreneurship requiring high-energy, proactivity, flexibility and collaboration
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other departments in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We look forward to hearing from you!
Baby Crossing - Sales Associate
Baby Crossing is GROWING and we need help!
Looking for a fun, energetic part time sales associate to work 2 or 3 days per week. Occasional Saturday a must!
Please send resume or inquiry to [email protected]
Kid and Caboodle - Weekend Manager
Join the happiest team in Morristown! Kid and Caboodle is looking for a Weekend Manager.
If you have energy, positivity, and a can-do attitude, let’s talk! We’re hiring right away for our weekend manager position!
Experience in childcare (babysitting counts!) and/or education preferred.
Be part of our creative and supportive environment!
Great for resume.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
– Greeting guests
– Checking they have signed the waiver
– Tidying up the reception, party room, play area, bathrooms and office
– Being a birthday “host” – setting up for birthday parties, cleaning up after birthday parties, serving pizza and cake
– Managing weekend employee scheduling
– Using POS system
Hours will vary weekly depending on birthday and open play schedules.
8-10 hour shift
Kid and Caboodle Play is not a drop off facility, a caretaker must stay with the child/children at all times therefore, this is not a babysitting or day care job.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour + cash tips*
*Tips are not guaranteed for every party but about 95% of parties do leave tips*
Please email resume to: [email protected]
Orangetheory Fitness - Multiple Positions
The Museum of Early Trades & Crafts
Communications Coordinator Position Available
The Museum of Early Trades & Crafts (METC) is a New Jersey history museum located in Madison NJ. We have an immediate opening for a Communications Coordinator to join our professional team at METC. This position will work closely with all staff and is responsible for executing the communication, marketing, and press initiatives for the museum and for ensuring that METC’s brand is presented consistently and effectively. The candidate must have proven experience using a variety of social media platforms to promote current activities, events, or an organization. This is a full-time position, but there is flexibility in the schedule. The salary range is $32-34K based on experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
• Maintain a yearly communications plan for the museum in coordination with all departments
• Maintain and update the museum’s branding internally across departments and externally to the public
• Coordinate all communications activities including management of the email marketing database, print and digital advertising, and promote all events and programs, including concerts, fundraisers, and exhibit related events.
• Serve as point-of-contact for press, manage all press releases, coordinate press events, and respond to press inquiries, requests for interviews, and filming.
• Create meaningful social media content for the museum’s official social media platforms and maintain a robust content calendar
• Maintain and update museum’s website
• Facilitate the creation, design and distribution of print and digital communications including the newsletter, invitations, and brochures, and exhibition graphics
• Develop and edit video content for the museum’s education programs and social media accounts
• Support colleagues by providing back-up assistance, as needed with specific focus in areas related to membership, programming, fundraising, and patron relations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, English, or related field. One to two years’ experience working with a cultural institution or a non-profit.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience coordinating public relations and communications plans.
• Fully versed in all aspects of social media and familiarity with content management systems such as Hootsuite
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to a high volume of ongoing requests in a timely fashion.
• Adaptable and flexible in a dynamic work environment with the ability to collaborate with colleagues and staff to achieve results.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress required. Familiarity with other software including CRMs, Canva, PastPerfect, Hootsuite a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Museum of Early Trades & Crafts is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on age, race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other reason.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply by sending a cover letter, resume, qualifications, and references to: [email protected] with “Communications Coordinator 2022” in the subject field.
Only qualified candidates will be considered. The position is available immediately
Peapack & Gladstone - Administrative Assistant
The Borough of Peapack and Gladstone is accepting resumes for the position of Administrative Assistant for Administrator/Clerk’s Office.
Looking for an individual that is self-motivated with excellent communication, organizational and computer skills. This position will be supporting the Borough Clerk/Administrator and management of the Borough website. Successful candidate must be detailed-oriented and possess excellent customer service and written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of website management, MSI Financial software and SDL are a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel a must. Submit employment application found at www.peapackgladstone.org with cover letter and resume to Nancy A. Bretzger, Borough Clerk/Administrator at [email protected].
Deadline is February 12, 2023. The Borough reserves the right to conduct interviews prior to February 12, 2023, as qualified candidates are identified. Borough of Peapack and Gladstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chocolate Shoppe
The Chocolate Shoppe in Long Valley is hiring!
We need someone with some WEEKDAY afternoon availability, as well as Saturdays (can be alternating), between 10 and 4 (Thursdays until 6).
We want to add someone who fits our staff, is energetic, friendly with customers, personable, and mature.
Please email us at [email protected]
Beenie's Ice Cream
Beenie’s Ice Cream is hiring! Applicants must be friendly, reliable, work efficiently, and have the ability to multitask. A positive work attitude is a must! Starting pay including tips averages $18-$22/hr. Age 16 or older. If interested, please email [email protected], or you can go straight to application via our website: www.beeniesicecream.com/joinourteam
Washington House Restaurant
The Piano Workshop at Chester
Looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic piano teacher to join our team in Chester!
Become part of the Piano Workshop community where students participate in ensembles, duets, trios, Piano Guild, MEA, Carnegie Hall performance opportunities, musical numbers and more!! If you want to take your teaching beyond just the lesson book, come to piano workshop and let your pedagogical creativity flourish!
Must be AWESOME with younger students, able to communicate well with parents. Great opportunity to build a student base for 1-3 afternoons a week. We have an amazing school of students and young musicians ready to reach their musical potential.
Please send email to [email protected] or call 908-955-3022
Haven - Gladstone: Assistant Teacher
Job Title(s): Assistant Teacher
Reports To: Child Development Director
Location: Gladstone, New Jersey
Summary of Position(s):
Haven Gladstone is looking for nurturing childcare professionals to lead our exciting play based Child Development Program which is focused on enriching the day to day lives of children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. We are currently hiring both part time and full time roles.
A full time Assistant Teacher within our program will be responsible for caregiving, assisting in developmental observations, implementation of age appropriate/individually suited curriculum and facilitating a nurturing and supportive relationship with our community of parents. Our program aligns with New Jersey Birth to Three Early Learning Standards and New Jersey Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards and is enhanced by our focus on play based learning.
Our goal at Haven Gladstone is to positively enhance our community of our families’ lives the second they walk through our doors. If you are a loving, nurturing and compassionate person who has a deep interest in enriching the lives of our next generation during their critically important first five years of life, you will be a great fit for our team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or working towards a degree
Two + years of experience working with children
Successful completion of all State Required Health and Background screenings
Working knowledge of personal computers with experience in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
Able to work in collaboration with classroom team
Ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job
Demonstrate initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Successful completion of PRAXIS Early Childhood Exam.
Associate’s Degree in Child Development/Early Childhood Education
We pride ourselves on providing a great work environment for all our teachers and staff.
Full time employees are eligible for benefits such as:
Paid Time Off including Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
Paid Training Hours
Financial Support for Continuing Education
Monthly Budget for Your Classroom Needs and Supplies
Medical and Dental Plan Access (50% paid by the company)
Room for Growth within the Company
Access to use our fitness, and coworking facilities
Essential Job Functions:
The responsibilities of this position will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Early Childhood Programming:
Ensures the safety of the children within the inside and outside environments at all times.
Establish partnerships with families that are respectful of individual differences, family styles and cultural/socio-economic diversity.
Follow all DCF regulations and center policies
Assist in implementing a developmentally appropriate program in accordance with the policies and philosophy of Haven Gladstone and the curriculum objectives.
Assist in conducting regular developmental screenings of each child using the tools provided.
Assist the Group Teacher in creating an instructional plan that meets the needs of each child using the screening results, anecdotal observations, children’s individual interests and style of learning, as needed.
Observe children on a regular basis and record observations.
Receive guidance and direction from Head and Group Teachers with an open mind
Positively impact the lives of children and families every day.
Assist in the execution of the curriculum that aligns with the NJ Birth to Three Early Learning Standards and NJ Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards
Preparing, serving and cleaning up snacks and parent provided meals
Changing Diapers (ability dependent)
Bending, kneeling, lifting and sitting on the floor
Appropriately interacting with children throughout the day
Maintaining cleanliness in the classroom space
Filling out daily reports and other documentation
Assist in following through with daily lesson plans
Attending monthly staff meetings
Creating a yearly professional development plan and annually completing 20 hours of professional development
Interactions with Children:
Communicate with children and families in a positive manner helping to bolster their confidence
Treat each child with dignity and respect, helping bolster their confidence as they learn to navigate into their ever expanding world.
Nurture children as they develop into responsible integral members of the group and community
Be approachable and accessible in order for children to become actively engaged in problem solving in the environment
Utilize developmentally appropriate guidance practices for all ages
Interactions with Parents:
Establish regular communication with parents
Always remember that a parent’s day likely started well before they arrive at our doorstep, patience and grace are key ingredients to trusting relationships within our community
Create an environment that embraces open communication with families
Interactions with Staff:
Attend and participate in all staff meetings
Attend In-Service training and workshops
Be courteous and respectful of peers
Direct issues to the appropriate persons in a timely mannerPhysical Requirements
Able to observe and respond to children’s needs, emergencies and/or conflicts that might occur during the day.
Able to supervise children outside being out in the sun, snow and changing temperatures.
Able to lift up to 40 pounds from the floor to waist high table.
Able to push a cart/buggy/stroller weighing up to 100 pounds for up to 3 miles.
Able to walk or run as the job dictates.
Able to kneel down to children’s eye level.
Able to sit on the floor to work with children.
Able to react to a child that is up to 30 feet away within 30 seconds.
Able to carry a child up to 40 pounds, up to 100 feet.
Able to respond to children’s first aid needs (inside or outside) which may include cuts, bruises, blood/body fluids.
Extremely patient and able to deal effectively with the stress involved in working daily with children, staff and parents.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperation and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors. Employees are all expected to wear attire which is appropriate for a business environment.
Our business has a zero-tolerance policy for any negative actions or interactions which involve racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise offensive behaviors. This is an equal opportunity environment in which all sentient beings are treated with equal respect and love by all who enter our premises.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour based on experience
Mendham Township School District - MULTIPLE POSITIONS
MTSD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with over 100 employees. The Human Resources Office guides prospective employees in the hiring process and provides support to current employees. The Human Resources Office is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please contact Christine Cianciotto with any questions at [email protected].